Regular meet-up nights, open to all interested in learning or co-learning about anything sound-related.
Ava Grayson can organise exercises/discussions/etc. However, other participants are welcome to suggest topics or experiments if they like, and each session will end with a group decision as to what the next session could be.
- listening walks
- sonic meditation
- spontaneous noise-making or instrument-building
Possible discussion topics:
- tech geek nerdout tangents
- Nada yoga and yogic chanting
- if a tree falls in the woods...
- non-traditional listening aesthetics
- anything! If it has to do with sound, let's talk about it!
Please bring snacks and wooly socks if that makes you comfy. Please bring your enthusiasm and ears and open minds.
This experiment is not active.
There has been no activity towards this experiment during the past over 5 years. The experiment is assumed to be completed or abandoned.