Regular meet-up nights, open to all interested in learning or co-learning about anything sound-related.
Ava Grayson can organise exercises/discussions/etc. However, other participants are welcome to suggest topics or experiments if they like, and each session will end with a group decision as to what the next session could be.
- listening walks
- sonic meditation
- spontaneous noise-making or instrument-building
Possible discussion topics:
- tech geek nerdout tangents
- Nada yoga and yogic chanting
- if a tree falls in the woods...
- non-traditional listening aesthetics
- anything! If it has to do with sound, let's talk about it!
Please bring snacks and wooly socks if that makes you comfy. Please bring your enthusiasm and ears and open minds.